Monday, March 7, 2011

Sigh

This weekend was rough.

FRIDAY
It started out good. I had Friday off because my best friend from college, Travis, was coming to visit. I woke up early, and took my dog on a long walk and climbed the Stairs of Death. I was feeling good. I had an apple before my walk, a veggie burger for lunch, and some steamed veggies later on in the day before dinner. We went to this new burger placed called Burgatory (awesome). We left early thinking we'd be elderly and eat dinner at 5:30 on a Friday, but it ended up taking us over an hour and half to get there, thanks to traffic and my GPS being 100% wrong. We also had a 75 minute wait for a table, so naturally we did some shopping. I bought a cute orange rain/spring jacket. I think it's the first orange piece of clothing I've ever owned. Allison and Travis really liked it, so I went with it. It helped that it was pouring rain all night, and the new jacket had a hood.
Dinner was awesome. I got a veggie burger (shocking), and I don't know if it was just that I was just so hungry, but it was one of the best veggie burgers I've ever had. The burgers come with homemade potato chips, and they use regular and sweet potatoes. Also, they have all of these crazy milkshakes, both alcoholic and non. Travis and I both got a non-alcoholic caramel pretzel milkshake. Holy crap, was it good. I only had about half of the milkshake, and half of my burger and took the rest home. I was still uncomfortably full, which would turn into the theme of the weekend.
We went to 80s night at the bar we always go to, and it was fun. Not too crowded since the local colleges are all on spring break (wooo!), so that's always a plus.
The next part is what ruined me for the weekend. We all came back to my house, and sat around the dining room table talking and playing board games. The next thing I know, it's 5 in the morning and my mom is calling me because Jon butt dialed her. 5 IN THE MORNING!!! As soon as I realized what time it was, I went to bed. And didn't wake up until noon, which brings me to...

SATURDAY
Sloth

SUNDAY
Sloth

MONDAY
3lb gain

Ugh.

I did eat too much this weekend. I didn't binge, but it's safe to say I wasn't logging my points at all. 

Depending on what minute and what hour it is, I'm either feeling super motivated or super discouraged.

It makes me so mad that it took me a month to lose 7 pounds, and in 3 short days I could gain 3 of those back. I'm hoping that they'll come back off fairly quickly. I'll keep everyone posted.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. Keep it up! There's a quote that I think of when I'm not feeling motivated or feeling worse...

    "Brick walls let us prove how badly we want something."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Joshua! Today was a much better day.

    ReplyDelete