Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Umm, Remember Me? I Totally Understand If You Don't...

Wow. It's been over a week since I've blogged. And I aaaam sorry. My job has been super busy for tax season, and I've been working late almost every day. I like to post my blogs during lunch, but I've been working through lunch and blah blah blah, 8 days later and here I am, begging for forgiveness to all 5 of my readers (hi Mom!).

The good news is I've been doing really well, even with my crazy schedule. I didn't get to work out as much as I would have liked to last week, but I was still 212lbs on Friday! I haven't seen my number that low in 2 years!

I made it through the weekend without doing too bad at all. We went to Ohio to visit Jon's grandma, and went to Denny's for dinner (classiest). I got their new veggie burger that comes on a whole wheat bun with baby spinach and pepper jack cheese. They put the mayo on the side too. I did eat all my fries, but saved half the sandwich and had it the next day for lunch.

Sunday my family came over for dinner. I made lasagna and broccoli. We had fresh italian bread and my mom brought stuff to make angel food cake for dessert. It was such a nice evening. I didn't overindulge, and I even walked the Stairs of Death with Murray before my family got here. Working out on a Sunday??? That's crazy talk!

It was nice out on Monday, so I came home and walked the previously mentioned Stairs of Death with Murray. Maybe I should clarify: I walked around my neighborhood and finished off by climbing said Stairs of Death.

Last night I went to a 90 minute Zumba class with Allison. It was good. Super sweaty, and maybe 90 minutes is a bit much for a class, but my favorite instructor from my old Zumba studio taught part of the class and it was so good to see her. She was diagnosed with leukemia last year, and I'm assuming she's doing well and in remission. Like Allison said, if Dani can teach a Zumba class after having cancer and going through chemo, we have no excuse not to work out. Ever.

Allison and I were supposed to take some progress pictures this past Friday, but we ended up not seeing each other at all this whole weekend! I hated it. Anyway, I took a few on my own. I feel like there's a difference, but who knows.
2-11-11


2-11-11

3-11-11

3-11-11
Maybe there's a difference? The jeans definitely felt looser.

Today my boss asked me how much weight I've lost. It's always a good feeling when people notice.

Anyway, I know tomorrow is another busy day for me. Hopefully by Friday things will be calmer and I'll talk to you bloggers again!

xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment