Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My First Whole Month of Operation Stop Being a Fatass (sorry Mom)

It's been a whole month already. I kind of really hoped to have lost more than 8 pounds my first month, but I know that's still good. It's been tough, but worth it.

I've mentioned before that I can tell my body is getting stronger, and it's something I've never really experienced before. It's such a weird feeling. I've never been thin, and I don't think one can really "get back in shape" when never being in shape to begin with.

I've been able to up my cardio more than I ever thought possible. I'm looking forward to the weather changing, and being able to do more outside stuff.

Tonight I meet with Trainer Andy, and I'm sure it will be a legs day which means I will hate my life from about 5:30 today until next Monday when I stop being sore and get to start it all over.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment